Saturday, September 22, 2012

Today is a Great Day

Today is a Great Day
Today I still serve the master. Today through its little ups and downs I find reason to praise. No everything is not right as for as comfort or things being perfect is concerned. But today even though we have a hole in our boat, even though my daughter forgot to pay my house payment and they called wanting a to know why, today even though Wal-Mart was sold out of fishing crickets, today even though when I went to clean my carpet my carpet cleaner did not work, today even though I am hungry...
Today is a Great Day
Today is another day which God gave me breath and let me be in my right mind..(as right as that may be.)
Another day to praise.

Psalms 121:1

  I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.