Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Witness My Voice

My Witness My Voice
Today I decided to go shopping. On my way there I was just praying and asking how I could be a witness of my love for Jesus. How can I spread his name abroad. Not to some foreign land but in Oxford,Al.  I noticed that laying there in the car were some business cards with the logo in big black letters. It simply said Jesus. The name of my church and the contact info on the back. I have been wanting to teach a Bible study or just invite people to church but I am so shy.  I picked those cards up and they seemed to glow in my hand. I know that they really did not but it did seem that way. I quickly put them in my wallet I did not know why. As I got out of my car in my hand was a card. As I walked up to the car beside mine and gently slipped it into the window stripping. I said a quick prayer and went in. I shopped at three stores and in each dressing room I left a card. Will they be thrown away....Maybe.....but maybe not. Finally I left a card in a shopping cart so lets see that is five potential souls. Who knows at least I did something. I know my efforts are for good. Maybe one day I will know the end results and just maybe I will be surprised.
Isaiah 62:6
I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.