Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Reality and The Responsibility

The reality... is that I am human. Ha! you might say....Well I am. I work nights and I went to sleep about 830 am yesterday. The Responsibility...By noon I was awake. I was kinda surprised that when I woke up it was to find that my pillow was soaked. Not from some liquid which I had spilled but it was from tears. I found myself crying once again for my children and the city of Anniston. This feeling won't last forever but for now it is necessary. Lord please help me to be an instrument and help me to do whatever I can to win someone to you. Help me I pray to be molded by your will. Help me to reach the place where I can in all sincerity say Not my will but thine.

Psalms 34:18

   The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.