Monday, September 17, 2012

The Spirit of A Soldier

The Spirit of A Soldier
Today I was in my studio painting and I was so overcome with a spirit of prayer.
Today I had the spirit of a soldier, one ready for battle.
As I was crying aloud for my city for my children for the lost, my husband came in an 
in a state of panic said "What's Wrong" I said oh nothing I was just praying. He said I don't know about you. "I thought someone had died". 
I pondered this as I thought about what it means. It means that at times I am so sad about the lost. The ones
who have never felt the moving of the Holy Ghost, the ones who have not found truth in his name. That lovely name of Jesus. My hope is to be able to  share that name with someone today.
Have you been baptized in that name?

 Acts 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.