Saturday, October 6, 2012

He Cares

He Cares
I haven't posted in a while I have been working and I have been sick but today...
I am feeling some better. So many good things have been happening in my life. Things that
reiterate to me that He Cares. My daughter Julie called to tell me that the Marines has offered
her early retirement and that she is moving to my city. Wow! caught by surprise that is what it was. From out of nowhere an answer to my prayers in a way I would have never imagined. To have her here...to be able to be part of my grandchildrens lives. To be able in some way to teach them what it means to live for Jesus... I am just blown away as I thank God from the bottom of my heart. Do I think that this is a gift from him? Of course I do again I say He Cares.   My heart is full again today I thank him for hearing my humble prayers for taking care of my needs.



Luke 12:27 |
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.