Sunday, March 17, 2013

It Seems So Silly

  
      It seems so silly when I read my last post. So silly when I realize that in my desperation I forget to let God be the strong arm that he is. Should I liken myself to the time when Moses smote the rock instead of speaking to it. Or maybe it is like Elisha when he hid himself from Jezebel and thought that there were no other people in the land who loved God. Where is he I say and then I answer that He was here all the time. Yep! He was standing right there where I needed him to be.
     Last Wednesday I got a call from the hospital where I used to work. You won't believe that they offered me a job and want me to start in two weeks. I have pondered it a lot. Remember I even prayed that they would call but now that they have I think I will just stay right where I am at. Now I am comfortable where I am. At the very job which God gave me almost a year ago. Yes...That same job I wanted to leave shortly after I started there.
     It seems funny sometimes when we realize that we are right where we should be and if we will just wait on God he will always come through. He can make the uncomfortable, comfortable. He really does prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. I have so much to tell but will leave it here for now but I am going to try and write soon. very very soon.
.
 Deuteronomy 6: 4-5  Hear Oh Israel The Lord our God is one Lord. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and with all thy soul and with all thy might.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.