Thursday, May 28, 2015

As In The Days of Noah

As In The Days of Noah
I was thinking again today about our world, my world. I feel like I am so blessed just to be alive. I wonder what does Jesus really think as he looks down on us. As he sees the world filled with people who he gave his life for, As he took his last breath knowing that they are the ones who crucified him and do so still to this day.  The world is so evil and filled with people who have no thought for tomorrow. People who are so self centered about what feels good and the fun they can have. The world in which we live, a world filled with homosexuality,  liers, murders even in the form of abortion which is today considered the norm. What I say today is As In The Days of Noah!!! 
Come Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful words from people who love God.